Pages

Friday, April 12, 2013

Momentous occasion v2

The Devil Child is now quite the little barista. I'm sure the novelty will wear off eventually but in the mean time, I'm enjoying lattes arriving in the morning, courtesy of the kid.

But yes, I wanted to mark this little milestone. After being able to describe the coffee making process in great detail for months, yesterday the Devil Child made her first unassisted latte. It was a fine moment indeed.

This, people, is where having kids starts to pay off.

Actually, I lie. It started paying off with the first cup of tea delivered to my bed side. The kidlet has brought me cups of tea in bed for the last few weekends and they're a far cry from the lukewarm milkiness of the early days. I look forward to it being a coffee delivery this weekend. Ohhhh yeah.

1 comment:

  1. Love your little barista - I am seriously looking forward to my kid hitting this particular milestone!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Dear spammers,

F off.

Dear everyone else,

Comment away!

Love,

Nikki